Why Information is being Collected?
- To better understand on how to operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect and investigate illegal activity.
Rights Relate to Your Personal Information
You may unsubscribe of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for record and keeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers such as:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics. For more information on Google’s Analytics privacy policies, please visit this site.
- Mailchimp – this service is used to capture your name, email address, and consent for delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications. For more information on how Mailchimp uses your personal information please visit this site.
This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion. Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
Cookies and Ads
Ads appearing on any of our websites may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.