What things that you always carry everywhere?
Is it a handphone? wallet? bag? In this post I will discuss about bag.
Without a bag we will have difficulty carrying the goods we need, especially if the amount are many, such as makeup equipment, college books and so on.
Well because I like to make experiments about unique things, then on this project I will make an embroidery patterns on a bag to look different from most bags in general.
This project was inspired by BTS also known as Bangtan Boys which is a boy band formed by Big Hit Entertainment.
They debuted since 2013, but after they performed in the AMA’S in 2017 their names are more famous to the rest of the world.
They have a lot of good songs but in this project I took their title song called “not today”.
Do you guys also happen to be a bts fan? Or is your friend? Your brother/sister? Your child?
If you are insterested in making this this project let’s make it together.
You can put it for your wall decoration or you can also use it to hang out with friends and make them jealous ha!
You can also give it to the bts fans as a gift (oho nice of you).
So without being said, let’s begin!
You will need:
- A Tote bag (I use black color)
- A hoop.
- Embroidery floss (I use white and pink ) / thin acrylic yarn (I use purple, peach and green).
- Printable fonts, you can download it here
- Metalic marker (I use pink).
- Embroidery needle/tapestry needle.
Step by step:
Make embroidery Patterns
To make this project I use the chain stitch method, you can learn it here
1. After you know how to do the chain stitch, first of all starts draw the letters with a metalic marker, I added another image as an ornament that are sun and thumblr arrow (you can draw anything else it’s up to your imagination).
2. After you finish drawing continue to work on a circle of sun with peach acrylic yarn.
3. Then a flash of sunlight with a green yarn.
4. After that create alphabet no, not today with white embroidery floss
5. Then alphabet BTS with pink embroidery floss.
6. Finally, the thumblr arrow with a purple embroidery floss.
Voila, finally finished. It’s easy right? Now you have a bts tote bag that you can carry everywhere.
For those of you who do not know who is bts or which song is it, you can check the video below.
BTS “NOT TODAY” Comeback stage
If you feel that this post is helpful. I would like to hear about it. So that I can make another post similar like this in the future and share it with you.
Last but not least, If you have a question don’t hesitate, please ask me by leaving a comment below. I will help you as much as I can.
If you like this post please share it with your friends.
Thank you for stopping by
Have a great day.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info