Have no idea what to crochet today?
This project is simple and easy for beginners and plus this thing is useful.
What is it? yeah crochet dishcloth.
If you like to be around in the kitchen then this is a common thing you see.
You can also use it as tablecloth.
Interested to crochet it? Okay, let’s make it together.
So first of all,
You will need:
- Acrylic yarn (I use Bernat Softee Chunky yarn), for indonesia resident you can buy it here
- Crochet hook size 5,5 mm (I use soft touch Clover hook), for indonesia resident you can buy it here or here
- A Scissor
- A Measuring tape
Difficulty Level : Beginner
- Ch : Chain
- St : Stitch
- Hdc back loop : Half double crochet back loop
Step by step:
1. Make a slip knot.
2. Ch 31.
3. Sc on second st from hook.
4. Sc in each stitch remaining (30 in total).
5. Ch 2 in the end off row and turn your project.
6. Hdc back loop in the first st as ch 2.
7. Hdc back loop only in each stitch remaining till corner.
8. This is what it looks like hdc back loop.
9 & 10. Repeat the same step hdc bak loop until you reach length 11,5”/29 cm and width 7”/18 cm (approx 11 rows in total). Cut yarn and weave in the end. Voila it’s done.
It’s easy, isn’t it?
Now you have one more useful thing for your house.
You can also use it as a tablecloth like in the picture. Want more crochet easy things?
If you feel that this post is helpful. I would like to hear about it. So that I can make another post similar like this in the future and share it with you.
Last but not least, If you have a question don’t hesitate, please ask me by leaving a comment below. I will help you as much as I can.
If you like this post please share it with your friends.
Thank you for stopping by
Have a great day.
*This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclaimer for more info